The Future Light Automation and Mass Reduction Summit will unite over 120 mass reduction and lightweighting specialists from leading automotive Manufacturers, OEMs, service companies and technology providers to:
- Gain an industry forecast of the automotive market, innovation occurring within the sector and how it is expected to evolve over the next 12 months to ensure your strategy is aligned to future possibilities
- Work through unique challenges by networking, sharing, discussing and collaborating with mass reduction, lightweighting, manufacturing
- CAE and materials specialist from leading OEM’s, academics, researchers an product suppliers that have successfully solved your problems
- Balance cost, efficiency, functionality, aesthetics, comfort, high performance & handling whilst meeting strict emissions standards
- Improve safety and crashworthiness of vehicles through innovative materials, design and testing
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.